1. It’s great to have you here, I’d like to thank you for coming. Now, who are you and what do you do on Roblox?
No problem I’ve always wanted to be interviewed here. I’m GFXMachine and I make graphics about roblox; there’s not really something behind it, it’s just a hobby.
2. Who or what inspired you to become a graphic designer?
There’s a lot of people to name, but I’m gonna name just a few; PumpkinWhite, IDontHaveAUse, IX81 and XLR.
3. I see, we actually featured most of them in our magazine. How did you get your start in the graphic effects field?
I started off using Roblox Studio and the results weren’t really that impressive. Then I started using new programs and improved quite a lot. If you’re curious about what I use now, I use Blender and Photoshop. Quick tip for blender users: use cycles render instead, it gives you a much much better result.
4. Yeah, thanks to Blender Guru I learned to use cycles render too. On that topic, how did you get so experienced in Blender and Photoshop?
I watched a bunch of Blender Guru videos and Gleb Alexandrov, they’re both great artists to learn from! For Photoshop, I just watched some videos.
5. Yeah, they really are very experienced artists. How do you come up with such great ideas in your designs?
Thinking, a whole lot of thinking. Heh, if you think long enough you can make up something that’s so brilliant.
6. Ah, that’s true, you can do a lot of things with your mind! Lastly, what would you like to tell other aspiring graphics designers?
To all the other aspiring graphic designers, don’t ever give up, and always believe in yourself.
Thank you so much for your time! Keep being amazing!
No problem and thanks!
To see more of his work, check these sites: