1. Who are you and what do you do on Roblox?
I am M2Paint and I animate, script, and build on Roblox.
2. Why do you choose to do those things on Roblox?
I’ve always wanted to develop a game on Roblox so I spent my time on Roblox learning to script and build. My hobby is animation because it’s just what I like to do.
3. What have you done as a game developer and what do you hope to do?
I’ve done a few scripting for some game developers but now I’m with my own team and we plan to do something big.
4. Could you elaborate more on this? Possibly whom you’ve developed for and what team you’re working with right now?
The people I’ve developed for aren’t really known well however I’ve put together my own team. We are currently working together on the next big Roblox game and we go under the name “goag.” I’m the main scripter and a builder.
5. How good would you say you are as a builder and a scripter and how do you hope to improve?
I’d same I’m a pretty good builder and a great scripter. The most difficult thing I’ve done was learn filtering enable.
6. Yeah, Roblox is making it so people under 13 can’t play it if you weren’t already aware so that’ll be very useful to know. Now, what about you as an animator? What sparked your interested in that?
It all started with those 3D movies. I’ve always wanted to animate some type of show and show it to the world. However my attempts naturally failed so I went to study animators who also had trouble animating and I learned from their mistakes making me a better animator.
7. What is your big goal with animation?
My big goal with animation is to someday make my own animated series
8. Any idea what that’d be about?
Well I want it to be like funny but at the same time I want it to have a plot. Probably a mystery show.
9. What game developers or animators have work that you like?
The movie “Boss Baby” inspired me to continue animating.
10. Interesting. So how do you plan on improving everyday and what would you like to tell other animators?
Well I improve by doing animations I know I’m bad at. I’d tell other animators to keep on practicing even if that means doing something you believe is impossible.
11. What else would you like people to know about you?
Well I join Roblox in 2009 under the account tony2118. However I lost that account so I only have my 2010 account and my dev account. When I first joined Roblox me and my cousin were looking for Lego games and came across Roblox. For the 8 years I’ve been playing I still think it’s a great game. I recommend it to anyone who is starting to develop their own products.
12. I’d also recommend it to people who would like their work seen by a supportive community such as Roblox. Where can people find your work?
My animations are under my YouTube account “M2paint” and you can find my projects inside any of my groups.